Thank you for inquiring about RV Financing. Oftentimes, people do not understand what is involved in RV financing. Hopefully this will shed some light on what is involved.
- Financing an RV is NOT like financing a car-a car is a necessity, an RV is not, therefore, the credit requirements are more stringent.
- Credit scores UNDER 700 are possible, but more challenging, and will mean a higher % rate
- Year model/Price of unit and Credit will determine loan terms when it comes to % rate and length of loan
- You can get up to 20yr financing depending on the year of the unit
- In some instances (Talk to your CPA) you can write off the interest on the loan as a second home
- You have to have an income that shows the ability to make an RV loan payment
- If you’re considering retiring and need financing, I HIGHLY recommend buying a coach before you retire
- Good credit score + good income + good job history=EASY FINANCING OPTIONS
- ALL CLASS RV HAS PLACES TO SEND YOU SO THAT YOU CAN GET DIRECT FINANCING
- If a dealer tells you to “just come in, we can get you financed.”…beware, they want to get you excited about something that they might not be able to deliver and get you to do things that you should not be doing in order to purchase an RV.
- If you are curious about your odds of getting RV financing, call us, we will give you the straight, honest scoop
All Class RV
23309 La Palma Ave.
Yorba Linda, CA 92887